We Want to Honor Your Best Projects
From the Last Three Years!
Download an Entry Form
• If You Are Part of a Great Project Team: Send this information to other project team members that could enter themselves, and enter addtional projects.
• Our 2020 Concrete Construction Awards: Our annual awards recognize the outstanding work of our regional concrete industry. The year, we have updated our awards categories, and will be hosting an online awards event with the winning projects and their presenters on November 10th. The event will also be available as a video after November 10th, so that the winning projects can be viewed by many more people than our traditional banquet could accommodate. We are following COVID-19 guidelines and so invite you to register for the event in the coming days.
• No Cost to Submit Up to Four Entries: We welcome entries from Chapter Members, ACI Members, and all regional concrete industry participants.
• Submit Your Projects for Judging in Six Categories: We are adopting the project categories and entry form that ACI International uses for its Excellence in Concrete Construction Awards. In doing so, our regional winners will have their material ready for potential advancement to that competition.
- Low-Rise Structures – Up to Three Stories
- Mid-Rise Structures – Four to Fifteen Stories
- High-Rise Structures – More than Fifteen Stories
- Repair and Restoration
- Decorative Concrete
• 2020 Concrete Construction Awards will go to the winning entrant and recognition plaques will be provided to the project team members. Judges may choose not to designate a category winner.
• Judges Are Drawn from the Chapter’s Board members and Past Presidents, as well as other dignitaries from the concrete industry.
• Each Category Winning Entrant will receive a free, one-year membership tin the Northern California and Western Nevada Chapter of ACI.
• Our regional winners are eligible for ACI International’s Excellence in Concrete Construction Awards Competition in 2021 that will bring together projects from around the world that have won regional awards, and honor the best projects on a global scale.
ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED: Friday, October 23, 2020
Download an Entry Form
If you have questions please contact us.
Bob Lema, Chapter Communications Manager
209.640.2545 • email@example.com