We publish company listings free of charge for all members in good standing. We can can also list link to the HR department of your company.
We also list education and training resources to enable industry jobs to be filled by qualified people.
This page has public access -- all those interested in industry jobs can see it and make contact.
As of December 20, 2020:
ACI Career Center
Check out ACI's Career Center for a variety of openings.
ACI Certification Program - Train for your future
Our Chapter processes more than one thousand candidates each year. Learn more about the ACI Certifications we offer and how to sign up.
ACI Certified Personnel Directory
Search this ACI database for people who hold current ACI Certifications.
CalCIMA Industry Jobs
Learn more about jobs through their search function.
Syar Concrete LLC Job Opportunity
Syar Concrete LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Syar Industries, Inc., supplies its customers with high quality readymix concrete products through its ten readymix batch plants in strategic locations from the northern San Francisco Bay area to the Sacramento region. With its dedicated professionals, Syar Concrete utilizes the most modern concrete mixer truck fleet in the business, state-of-the art GPS based central dispatching, and cutting edge computerized plant controls. The company’s experienced sales, operations, and quality control staffs have the goal to provide the customer with the best construction materials available in the timeliest manner possible through outstanding customer service.
The Sales Representative is a professional level position within the Sales Department. The Sales Representative manages certain accounts, with duties entailing the promotion and sale of concrete products. The position involves, but is not limited to, the following tasks and duties:
• Develops relationships with potential customers
• Maintains relationships with existing customer base
• Develops contacts within the construction community for job leads
• Reads plans and specifications of upcoming building projects for bidding purposes
• Bids upcoming jobs competitively to obtain work and bring profit to the Company
• Establishes and maintains awarded project information within industry specific software
• Maintains contact with clients, answers questions, and deals with complaints
• Drives to job sites to bid jobs, assess job site access, assist operations during delivery, and assure customers are satisfied after jobs complete
• Assist Technical Services with product complaints and troubleshooting
• Conducts pre and post project follow up
• Works with dispatch during the project to assure smooth delivery of material
• Socializes with clients to maintain relationships
• Tracts competitive data to predict future market trends and develop new sales ideas
• Interprets accounts and records to management
• Assists credit department with past due account collection
The hours of work for this position are usually from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This is a Salaried, exempt position.
This position is based at the offices at the Vallejo, California production facility. Travel to other production facilities, Company and customer offices and project job sites will be required.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English
• Ability to interpret complex mathematical equations in order to bid projects
• Able to receive information on the phone
• Working knowledge of computerized systems and Microsoft products
• Bachelor of Science or equivalent industry experience
• DMV record clean with no more than 2 points
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Wellness Plan
• Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
• Company Sponsored 401k
• Profit Sharing
• Employee Assistance Program
• Company Provided Life Insurance
• Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Accounts
Contact: Tim Daust – 530-207-4508 or email@example.com
Or to apply online click here